In our line of work, most of our clients are first timers. Whew – how stressful to get it right! And we get it. We know it’s your first time planning a wedding and we want to be here to help. We also want to make sure you don’t lose yourself in the process.
We want to design an experience that is completely unique to you. We don’t do cookie cutter weddings, because we believe each person is a unique happy human and as a couple, your wedding should reflect who you are. We achieve this through rational compassion and education. If you want to spend your budget on donkeys for your cocktail hour or have ice cream sandwiches as your featured dessert – awesome – but we’ll make sure that we are all on the same page about what you might need to budget in so you can have that experience without breaking the bank.
Weddings are highly emotional, let us be your rational guide along the way so you can arrive at your intended destination.
“We love working with PhotoHouse Films because they are always right where we need them on wedding day, which means they never miss a beat or a moment that should be captured. Their videos are storytelling pieces that you will treasure for many years to come. We love watching videos of weddings they’ve captured with us and remembering each detail of the day and what it meant to that couple.” – Cassie Crudo, Owner
Bride’s Best Friend + PhotoHouse Films Weddings!
Bride’s Best Friend FAQs:
- How many weddings do you plan per year? Well, the actual number can range, but we generally plan between 40-75 weddings per year as a company.
- In what location(s) do you plan weddings? We service Austin, and all surrounding areas from Dripping Springs to Georgetown.
- Do you offer day-of coordination and/or full service planning? We don’t believe that a true day of coordination exists (it takes more than walking in on the day of the wedding to know you and be able to successfully run the day). We offer full service, partial planning, and wedding day management (our version of a coordination package).
- Do you have a team that works with you? Yes, we have 2 other planners, Cayce & Casey, and are planning to expand our team!
- What sets you apart from other wedding planners? We specialize in offbeat & LGBTQ+ weddings and want your wedding to absolutely be a reflection of you as a couple. That means opting into traditions that make you happy instead of feeling as though you have to participate in all of them. Let’s make a custom wedding that embodies you and brings your community together!
- What is your favorite thing about wedding planning? I love that after 10 years of planning weddings, I’m always learning, still getting surprised and still becoming close with my clients through their planning process. I can’t wait to see what the next 10 years will bring!