With over 40 years combined experience in the Austin event industry, the creative team at Eclipse Event Co. are ready and able to make your event visions come to life. We plan events around our three pillars of excellence: Honesty, Creativity, and Resourcefulness. We specialize in weddings, corporate events and parties, and are one of the most widely published wedding planners in the Austin and Central Texas area. We’ve coordinated, planned and developed events from Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Las Vegas, and even as far away as The Bahamas and Turks and Caicos! We are more than capable to handle any event, big or small, and can’t wait to work with you!
Eclipse Event Co + PhotoHouse Films Weddings!
Eclipse Event Co FAQs:
1. How many weddings do you plan per year? We limit our planners to two per month, so the clients get the focused attention they deserve. However, since we have such a large team at any given time, our rolling 18 month total is around 275.
2. In what location(s) do you plan weddings? We primarily plan weddings in Austin and surrounding areas, as well as Hill Country. However, we do travel and have done a few destination weddings in Houston, Dallas, Colorado, California, the Bahamas, and the Turks and Caicos.
3. Do you offer day-of coordination and/or full service planning? We offer event management (sometimes called “day of” or “month of” coordination), partial planning, and full service. We can customize packages if need be. We also offer corporate, social, and meeting planning.
4. Do you have a team that works with you? We have a team of 8 full-time planners and a large assistant pool, which means we can handle an event of basically any size!
5. What sets you apart from other wedding planners? We create these really beautiful weddings, but each one is unique to the couple. We make sure to embrace the differences and individualistic traits of each couple. While we are cohesive, we do not have one set style as we want to make sure each client’s specific and personal vision is achieved. Our team members are also very different and special in how they approach planning and will provide different perspectives and insights to achieve a client’s dream wedding.
6. What is your favorite thing about wedding planning? All the different kinds of people that we get to meet. Everyone comes to us with a different vision and idea, and we get to help all these different kinds of people. Lending our expertise to a variety of things is very satisfying.