At In Her Shoes we are here to alleviate all pressures so that you and your loved ones will enjoy your special day. Our experience and wealth of knowledge will help you choose the right vendors, caterers, venues, and festivity professionals for your distinctive requirements. We can save you time, eliminate anxiety, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We have a reputation of paying attention to details and establishing long lasting relationships with many vendors ensuring that you receive excellent service and a great value for your expense.
“Will is a superstar. His passion for his trade shines behind his personality. He knows what photo is going to make the shot to get and also knows how to make the clients feel comfortable during the photo sessions. He gets them to laugh and really invests his time in his couples. I know the product that Will and his team at Photohouse presents after the events that are photographed or film always reflects their hard work and attention to detail in photos and film. I know my clients are in great hands with Will and the Photohouse team before, during and after their event and I value their partnership in the wedding industry.” –Lindsay Blackwell
In Her Shoes Coordination + PhotoHouse Films Weddings!
In Her Shoes FAQs:
1. How many weddings do you plan per year? 35-40 weddings & another 25-30 for Ally
2. In what location(s) do you plan weddings? Pecan Springs Ranch, Allan House, South Congress Hotel, Vista on Seward Hill, Brodie Homestead, Ma Maison, Laguna Gloria are the ones we frequent the most.
3. Do you offer day-of coordination and/or full service planning? Both & customized package as well if clients are in between the day of and full service.
4. Do you have a team that works with you? Yes, Ally, myself & Emily
5. What sets you apart from other wedding planners? Nice and works well with other vendors
6. What is your favorite thing about wedding planning? When the bride & groom see their wedding set up and all their vision coming together, it’s pretty magical to see!